follow me on Twitter

    Arne van Oosterom's Posts - WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Now on WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Tuesday, July 1, 2008

    Innovative Solutions For Street Prostitution

    The Köln International School of Design (KISD) and especially professor Birgit Mager was invited by the Design Academy of Eindhoven to analyse the problem of street prostitution by addicted women and to find solutions through the method of ‘service design’. The KISD has positive experience in using this approach for developing services for homeless people in Köln.

    Take a look (on the left) at part two of the presentation...

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Dear DesignThinkers,

    Whe just want to say, that not only the KISD was involed by the project and the Design Academy but also T+HUIS in Eindhoven. Whe workt the hole project special with the students of the KISD and prof. Mager.

    Greetings from Eindhoven

    www.t-huis.info
    Service design Tippelzone

    Arne van Oosterom said...

    Dear people from T+HUIS. Thank you for pointing this out to me. I looked at your website and you do great work! I like your explanation of 'service design', I never heard it explained that way before :).

    Keep up the good work!
    Arne

    Venita Johnson said...

    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. This great article has really peaked my interest. I am remarkably energetic to investigate this article... Essayjaguar.com Appreciative for giving us experience info. We stumbled over here different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page again. I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for your blog. look into this