follow me on Twitter

    Arne van Oosterom's Posts - WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Now on WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Tuesday, January 1, 2008

    Happy new year!

    I've been on a short vacation. After a very busy 2007 I just had to hide myself from my computer and telephone (It doesn't work the other way round). They searched and called for me for quite some time, the ferocious devils. But fortunately I managed to stay at large for a few days. Just enough to get my downtime I so longed for.

    And now it's 2008 and I feel it's going to be a great new year for the creative industries. There will be a lot of brilliantly beautiful mistakes to be made.

    DesignThinkers can look back on a very successful first year with lots of great projects and clients. Tomorrow morning I will take my first bite into 2008 with a deliciously complicated project on how to get a lot more people out of there car and on a bicycle and yet another 'Holland branding' project. I can't wait.

    I would like to wish everyone a very happy 2008. Have fun!!

    No comments: