follow me on Twitter

    Arne van Oosterom's Posts - WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Now on WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Tuesday, June 23, 2009

    WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    A few weeks ago I started WENOVSKI a design thinkers network. This network will function as a platform to design thinkers from whatever discipline, to connect, share and find ways to work together. There are 144 members to date.

    One interesting development on WENOVSKI is the forming of groups based on nationality and/or language. France, Australia, Dutch, German speaking, Spanish speaking. But the other groups are no less interesting: AIGA (the professional association for design), Design Thinking Education, project group Inner-city Education and Social Designers.

    I'm very exited by all these activities.

    Connect with me on WENOVSKI

    1 comment:

    Saqib Khatri said...

    Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Edkent Media's Web Design Department