follow me on Twitter

    Arne van Oosterom's Posts - WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Now on WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Monday, May 18, 2009

    Course on Service design at the Management Center Innsbruck

    Last week I gave a lecture and a workshop to students at the Management Center Innsbruck. The university is beautifully situated in the heart of Tirol, and the part were I gave my lecture had a grand view on the white peaks of the Alps. Besides this great scenery the people were extremely nice and welcoming. Needless to say I had a great time. And I'm looking forward to my next lecture.

    I liked working with the students. They were noisy but attentive, just the way they should be. After my lecture we practised in brainstorming and lateral thinking and started working on their case study (the Alpen Zoo).

    Below you'll find the first (and somewhat philosophical) part of my lecture. After this we discussed the realities and challenges of service design projects and I explained some service design methods.

    No comments: