follow me on Twitter

    Arne van Oosterom's Posts - WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Now on WENOVSKI design thinkers network

    Monday, August 4, 2008

    Summer School on Service Design

    August 27-28 the Kuopio Academy in Finland is organising a summer school on 'service design and well-being'. 


    The academy asked me to come over and speak about service design and some of the projects we do at DesignThinkers. I'm really looking forward to meet all the people from the academy and other service design colleagues in Finland.


    Here's some more information on the summer school... 

    6 comments:

    Bandile Kungawo said...

    I’m usually to blogging and i really admire your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and keep checking for brand spanking new information. ui ux design

    Stream Line said...

    Informative Site… Hello guys here are some links that contains information that you may find useful yourselves. It’s Worth Checking out…. web design tips

    Yousufzai said...

    Hello! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this blog. I will be coming back aimed at your website for additional soon. web design

    sdexter said...

    When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any approach you’ll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks! top brand agencies

    khanabaaz said...

    There are some interesting cut-off dates on this article but I don know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I will take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively branding companies

    julie lars said...

    I truly enjoy examining on this website , it has good content . ux design agency